Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
Are there discount versions?
- You are involved in an educational setting.
- You’ve purchased a prior version of the eBook you are looking to purchase.
- You are a senior citizen.
There is no difference in product. *Please note, there is no discount for Being Productive.
What is the difference between the course and books?
Where do I start?
Can I buy them on my mobile device?
How can I read the eBooks on my iPad/iPhone?
- Open iBooks.
- Drag either file into iBooks.
- Connect your mobile device to your computer by the Apple provided USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Wait for iTunes to recognize the device (it will appear in the top right of the iTunes application).
- Select the device.
- Select “Books” in the menu bar.
- Make sure that “Sync Books” is checked. If you prefer to have only particular books synced, choose “Selected books”.
- Make sure that “Creating Flow with OmniFocus” is checked.
- Sync your device.
The book should now be available in the iBooks application.
How can I read the eBooks on my Kindle device?
What is the difference between the file types?
Do you have an affiliate program?
Can I buy the books and course elsewhere?
Can I share the books and course?
Could you tell me about my own specific workflow?
Will there be an audiobook version?
What is OmniFocus?
What makes Creating Flow different from other resources?
Does Creating Flow focus on the iPad, iPhone, or Desktop client?
Are you affiliated with Davidco or Getting Things Done?
Are you affiliated with the Omni Group?
Build Calm & Powerful Workflows
Learn solid task and project management with Creating Flow with OmniFocus.
Find an elegant strength of confidence with Workflow Mastery.