The Mikes of Mikes on Mics (Michael Schechter & Michael Vardy) have a new blog called Workflowing on which I’ve been honored to have a pretty awesome review of Workflow: Beyond Productivity. Schechter’s also written more at his own blog.
The review is so rewarding to see after spending such a long time writing the text in isolation. In particular, I like that they see how it is constructed as a textbook and that it is meant to really be worked through slowly. Among other things, Workflow is meant to enhance, promote, and hopefully develop a mind towards focus:
“Workflow: Beyond Productivity is a master class in workflow that, as indicated, goes well beyond productivity.”
The Mikes have several ongoing projects including:
- The aforementioned Mikes on Mics podcast
- Schechter’s A Better Mess, a blog title which I continue to be entertained by.
- Vardy’s Productivityist blog
- Vardy’s The Front Nine and his most recently released Productivityist Workbook
- As well as their weekly newsletter which you can access at Workflowing.