A bit tongue in cheek, but in any case…
- Rarely review.
- Rarely clear the Inbox.
- Treat all lists as infinite.
- Deny the limits of time and attention.
- Add flags to many tasks.
- Overestimate what you can do.
- Heavily use due dates.
- Add reminders without considering current reminders.
- Avoid adding enjoyable work.
This is hysterical! And why does this inverted form work so much better?!?
Hmm… I’m not sure. Perhaps I should adopt a new stance to productivity. I’ll just break it where I can find ways to. 🙂
While this is tongue in cheek, I may do all of these occasionally! ♂️
I think we all do. The goal perhaps is more about returning to balance than it is about staying in balance.