After noticing the considerable benefits from all the “how-to” and lists on all these new-fangled social media sites, I’ve decided to create one of my own:
How to Use Nothing in 5 Easy Steps
- First, begin a brainstorming session about how you want to use nothing. Let your thoughts flow as you actively consider nothing.
- Second, begin to refine your plan. Remove the excess ideas that clearly will not contribute to your efforts.
- Third, decide clearly what it is you want to do with nothing. Without a well thought out plan, the nothing will not amount to much.
- Fourth, begin the plan. Once the plan is in motion, though, be prepared to make changes. A plan is more useful towards getting one motivated in seeing an end goal. It is a projected map rather than the exact path.
- Lastly, reflect upon the plan surrounding nothing and revise the plan. Provide your thoughts for others.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this and perhaps it will benefit the universe. If you found this to be beneficial, please don’t forget to add this to digg, reddit, and the rest of the world.